Washer / Drier
Very nice 2 room apartment located on the first floor on the
Dusartstraat in the heart of the popular De Pijp district in Amsterdam
You enter the house through the entrance door. The kitchen is located in the middle, with enough space for a dining table. The spacious living room is located at the front. At the rear the bedroom with access to the balcony.
The bathroom is equipped with a toilet, a walk-in shower and a sink.
The neighbourhood :
The location is very favorable in relation to the various shopping options. The neighborhood is known for its many restaurants and nice coffee shops. Everything you are looking for can be found here. A stone’s throw from the famous Albert Cuyp market and buses, trams and metro are all within walking distance. An ideal location for those who love a bit of liveliness and conviviality.
- Living area: 43 m2 (NEN measured)
- Year of construction: 1905
- Active and healthy VVE with 3 members
- Service costs € 50 per month
- French balcony at the front and balcony at the rear
- House located on private land
- former rental home
- old age and non-self-occupancy clause applies
Price: € 375000
Surface (sqm): 44
De pijp (zuid