Washer / Drier
Welcome !! In this spacious and bright family home of 73 m2 with 3 bedrooms at Jacques Veltmanstraat 36 2hg in Amsterdam.
You enter the house directly through the entrance.
Because they have opted for a semi-open kitchen, a lot of light enters the house and you have a direct connection with the rest of the family from the kitchen. From the kitchen it is possible to enter the balcony at the front
At the rear of the house are 3 very spacious bedrooms, 2 of which give direct access to the balcony at the rear.
There is a separate toilet and the bathroom, which has recently been renovated, has a walk-in shower and a connection for the washing machine.
OWNERS ASSOCIATION :
The administration is done by “VvE Beheer Amsterdam” in Amsterdam.
The service costs are € 190.84. per month.
SURROUNDINGS AND ACCESSIBILITY :
In the immediate vicinity you will find all shops for your daily and non-daily shopping, nice (dining) cafes, restaurants and various other recreational options such as gyms, swimming pools and theaters. Due to its favorable location (next to the A10 ring road and within walking distance of Lelylaan station), you have optimal accessibility to Schiphol (7 minutes by train), South/WTC (5 minutes by metro) and the center
– cadastral known as Amsterdam D 9178 A83
– 4-room house
– 81.10 m2 GFA, 73.30 m2 GO (NEN2580)
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– storage room / box in the basement of 4 m2 and a storage room on the 4th floor of 11 m2
– Double glazing
– balcony at the front and rear
– Leasehold surrendered up to and including 30-11-2054
– apartment has 100/8822nd part in the VvE
– Service costs € 190.84 per month
– Energy label D Valid until 22-09-2032
Price: € 390000
Surface (sqm): 73