Washer / Drier
3-room apartment located on the 2nd floor of the Waverstraat in the increasingly popular residential area “De Rivierenbuurt”. This house can be completely renovated to your own taste
Through the entrance door you enter the house into the central hall which gives access to all other areas of the house.
The 2 spacious bedrooms are located at the front of the house. The bathroom and the living room / open kitchen are located at the rear.
The balcony is located over the entire width of the apartment.
The neighbourhood :
The location is very favorable in relation to the various shopping options on the Rijnstraat and Van woustraat
Everything you are looking for can be found here just a stone’s throw away. Public transport, buses, trams are all within walking distance. An ideal location for those who love a bit of liveliness and conviviality.
– Living area: 73 m2 VVO (NEN measured)
– Year of construction: approx. 1922
– Cadastral known as Amsterdam V 10943 A3
– Active and healthy VVE, ¼ undivided share
– Service costs € 125 per month
– Balcony over the entire width at the rear
– House located on leasehold. Bought off until 15-10-2046
– Former rental home
– Old age and non-self-occupancy clause applies
Price: € 575000
Surface (sqm): 73